7 Ways to Ensure a Successful Return to Live Exhibiting at MODEX
Webinar | February 14, 2022 | 12:00 PM ET
Making the return to a live trade show means remembering all the parts and pieces that go into marketing a booth. Mpro, MHI’s marketing professional community, is pleased to host a webinar titled, “7 Ways to Ensure a Successful Return to Live Exhibiting at MODEX” held February 14, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET.
While the excitement for MODEX 2022 is building, the ongoing pandemic continues to create challenges. Couple this with the possibility that you may not have exhibited at a live trade show for 2 years, and one thing is certain, if you want to succeed at MODEX 2022 you cannot take a business as usual approach. To help MPro members prepare for a successful return to live exhibiting, we’re conducting a survey to determine what your exhibiting goals and challenges are.
MHI’s resident trade show productivity expert, Jefferson Davis, will lead a session on what to do between now and show time to ensure that you are positioned for a successful return to live exhibiting.
The topics of the webinar will be designed around your questions! Please take our quick survey to let us know what is top of mind for you in a return to live trade shows. Click on the button below, or use the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2FQ93QX
Potential topics could include:
– How to set and achieve clearly defined exhibiting outcomes that deliver value and drive ROI.
– How to make sure your exhibit attracts enough of the right people.
– Why pre-marketing your participation is more important than ever before.
– How to make your pre-marketing efforts more effective.
– How to prepare your booth staff to be more effective interacting with visitors in 10 minute conversations.
– How to improve the quality of your leads to increase post show sales conversion.
– How to improve your lead follow-up, get dealers and grit distributors to report, and close more sales.