Help Introduce Students to the Supply Chain at MODEX 2024
Ready to sing the praises of the supply chain industry? Then YOU are just who we are looking for to serve as a tour guide at MODEX. Student Day will be held on March 13, 2024 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. Hosted by MHI in partnership with CICHME and MHEFI, this is your opportunity to introduce students to the exciting careers and technologies that power the supply chain!
This year, we are expecting 400 students ages 16+ at Student Day, which means that we will need 75 tour guides. Here is what we expect from volunteers:
• You will be registered for MODEX and have a show badge
• You will make the initial introduction with exhibitors when you lead students to their booth and serve as a friendly contact for the students
• Encourage the students in your group, who will be from different institutions, to interact with each other
• Familiarize yourself with your assigned tour route (given to you about 1-week in advance of the tour)
Volunteer as An Exhibit Booth Stop
In addition to tour guides, we are also looking for exhibitors to volunteer their booth as a designated stop for students. Here are the requirements:
• Group interaction should be between 10-15 minutes long (allow 5 minutes for questions)
• No resumes can be solicited from the students
• Be willing to share your company profile, what your role is within the material handing industry, the career paths into your company, and a live demonstration of your product (if possible).
The booth visits will take place between 12:30 – 3:30 on March 13. Volunteer your booth today!
If you have questions about volunteering, contact JoAnna Leon, Director of WERC Membership & MHI-CICHME.