Join the MHI Solutions Community Annual Meeting as a Panelist at the 2022 MHI Annual Conference
Are you interested in collaborating with the Material Handling Industry to provide thought leadership on challenges within the industry?
Join us as a panelist Monday, Oct 3rd, 2022 2:30 PM – 5 PM CT at the 2022 MHI Annual Conference
The Supply Chain, now more than ever, depends on true collaboration throughout the chain. Let’s get together and talk to people at companies that use products and services from providers and manufacturers and find out firsthand what good collaboration looks like. This panel session will discuss the following items:
Panel Topic: What are practitioners looking for as they collaborate with consultants, integrators, OEMs?
– What has worked? What hasn’t? What should we be looking for?
– How do we collaborate even with the challenges that we are currently facing and will face in the future?
– What about Scope Creep, Emerging Technologies, and Supply Chain Challenges?
– How is collaboration impacted by geographic location?
– How do recession, labor shortage/cost, and inflation impact automation implementation?
Let’s seize the opportunity to make what we’re going through become better and even great! These are the times when what we do, how we do it, and who we do it with will matter exponentially.
Date/Time: Monday, Oct 3rd, 2022 2:30 PM – 5 PM CT
Location: JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa in San Antonio, Texas.
Interested? Please contact Ralph Henderson at email@example.com