Save the Date for the 2019 MHI CTE Educators Summits
Pittsburgh, PA July 8 – 11, 2019
Charlotte, NC July 29 – August 1, 2019
In 2019, MHI will offer two regional opportunities for career and technical educators across the country to learn the latest teaching techniques, instruction materials and partnership opportunities to advance their career and technical education (CTE) programs. Registration will open later this spring.
These highly interactive events are targeted for instructors & program directors in the area of warehousing and distribution, logistics and supply chain. Educators will have the opportunity to interact with MHI members and industry partners to foster relationships that will drive our industry’s future workforce.
Educators will be able to:
– Connect with MHI members in your area for partnerships and collaboration.
– Share best practices with other CTE educators about industry partnership, recruitment efforts & programming.
– Expand your network of like-minded educators to collaborate and drive our industry’s future workforce.
Member-Educator Partnership Day
For the first time ever, we’re inviting MHI members to a “Member-Educator Partnership Day” at our Educators Summits to focus on collaboration and networking between industry and educators. Together we can better the future workforce and ensure graduates are career ready upon graduation!
MHI Members will be able to:
– Connect with career & technical educators to build your future workforce pipeline.
– Hear what other MHI members are doing to successfully build partnerships in their area and how it’s benefited them.
– Learn how to collaborate with educators to ensure their graduates are career ready.
Learn more about these events here.
About MHI Career & Technical Education (CTE)
Career & Technical Education (CTE) is a joint educational endeavor of the MHI and the Material Handling Education Foundation, Inc (MHEFI).
Their mission is to provide instructional support to educational institutions seeking to provide training for entry level students in the area of warehousing and distribution, supply chain and logistics. Material handling and logistics is one of the largest and fastest growing industries in America, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce and the Bureau of Labor Statistics.