MHI Announces 2015 Innovation Award and Young Professional Network Award Winners
MHI announced the MHI 2015 Innovation and Young Professional Award winners recently at their 70th Anniversary Celebration during ProMat 2015.
MHI 2015 Innovation Awards
The MHI Innovation Award recognizes the latest manufacturing and supply chain innovative products and services. The award is given in two categories: Best New Innovation and Best Innovation of an Existing Product.
The Best Innovation of an Existing Product was CubiScan for CubiScan 25.
The Best New Innovation was Forklift Simulator for Forklift Simulator.
The Best Innovation of an Existing Product Finalists were:
• A-Safe USA Inc. for the iFlex Rack Guard
• Big Ass Solutions for Big Ass® Light High Bay LED
• CubiScan for CubiScan 25
• FastFetch Corporation for Next Generation Light Directed Picking
• Manhattan Associates, Inc. for the 2015 Mobile Labor Management Solution
• ORBIS Corporation for OPTE Bulk
The Best New Innovation Finalists are:
• Cimcorp for the 3D Shuttle
• Engineered Lifting Systems & Equipment for Restuff-IT
• Forklift Simulator for Forklift Simulator
• Nordock Inc for the Vertical Storing TELESCOPING-LI dock leveler
• RSW BV for the Stack Assist Tool
• Pcdata for SmartGlass Augmented Reality
MHI 2015 Young Professional Network Awards
The winners of the first-ever MHI Young Professional Network awards were:
Michael B. Romano of Associated
Outstanding Young Professional Award:
Gregory R. Conner of Bastian Solutions
The MHI 70th Anniversary Celebration featured comedian Frank Caliendo. It was also announced that $25,800 in proceeds from event ticket sales was donated to The Material Handling Education Foundation. The Foundation provides scholarships and educational opportunities to students studying in the field of material handling, logistics and supply chain.