New Report: How Does Your Supply Chain Diversity Measure Up?
Modern Materials Handling paired with WERC, MHI & MHEDA for our first benchmark supply chain diversity study, How Does Your Supply Chain Diversity Measure Up.
Through this study, a total of 141 respondents shared their input with the largest percentage of respondents (41%) holding leadership roles, followed by positions in warehousing, distribution or logistics (19.4%) and engineering (10.8%).
Among others, the study revealed the following statistics:
– 54.6% said their company has a type of written Diversity, Equity and Inclusion policy
– 72.9% said their customers asked if their company has a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion policy
– 80.9% said their company does not have a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion officer
– 57.4% said their company/organization does not have any diversity initiatives that they are aware of.
– 80.9% said their company does not have a supplier diversity program.
Along with understanding who is working in supply chain, the study explores to what extent DE&I programs are already in place. The result being, the industry is changing, but there is more work to be done. Download the full report to learn more about DE&I in supply chain and steps you can take to embrace DE&I programs in your own organization.