ProMat is Back! 6 Pro Tips to Get the Most out of the Biggest Supply Chain Event this Year
ProMat 2023 opens on March 20 in Chicago. From hands-on exhibits and equipment demonstrations to 150 educational seminars, and 4 inspiring keynote speeches, attending ProMat is your unrivaled chance to see, experience and learn about the leading trends and technologies impacting manufacturing and supply chain operations.
Now is the time to make sure you are ready to hit the ground running to get the most out of this experience. ProMat is the biggest supply chain event this year with a lot going on. Don’t think you can pull this one off without any planning! Here are some pro tips.
1) Make sure you and your team are pre-registered before you arrive in Chicago. This will save you a lot of time and allow you to avoid long registration lines on-site. If you pre-register you can download a QR code to your phone and quickly scan it to get your badge so you can go directly to the show floor and educational sessions.
2) Prioritize your attendance goals. There are many reasons to attend ProMat. Here are some of the main benefits of attending ProMat that can help you plan and prioritize your time:
–Discover the Latest Innovation: With more than 1,060 exhibitors and over 550,000 square feet of exhibits, you will have a wide range supply chain solutions and innovations to choose from. Attending Promat is the best way to keep abreast of new technology and the latest industry trends.
–Get Educated: The ProMat Supply Chain Conference allows attendees to learn from hundreds of thought leaders through 150 seminars and four keynotes about manufacturing and supply chain trends and technologies that can shape your future business success.
–Peer-to-Peer Connections: Bringing together so many solution providers, thought leaders and manufacturing and supply chain professionals makes ProMat a powerful networking event. It’s the best place to maintain existing relationships and develop new ones. The HUB, Young Professionals Event and Industry Night are big networking opportunities.
3) Use ProMat planning and networking tools. promatshow.com offers you many resources to help you plan your visit. Access the latest expo news, a printable Expo Guide and find details on ProMat’s 1,060 exhibitors and the solutions they offer. Get information on the supply chain conference, keynotes and networking events. There is also travel and hotel information to help you plan your trip to Chicago and get the lay of the land once on-site. Downloading the ProMat app is also a planning must. This is where you can create your personalized itinerary for the show – adding exhibitors of interest and educational sessions to attend. You can also connect with exhibitors and fellow attendees and set up times to meet face-to-face. It is your best planning resource for ProMat 2023.
4) Define exhibitors and sessions of interest. By making a list of exhibitors and sessions most related to your company, industry or business challenge before the show, you can plan your schedule in advance and make the best use of your time.
5) Make plans to have some fun. Visit the HUB at the center of ProMat’s South Exhibit Hall and network and connect with your peers. Purchase your Industry Night tickets to have some laughs with comedian Nate Bargatze before they sell out. Explore Chicago’s culinary scene and make your dinner reservations in advance. Explore key attractions that make Chicago famous as well as events during the show.
6) Wear comfortable shoes! There will be a lot of walking – don’t be a fashion hero – choose your footwear for comfort, not style. And don’t try to break in a new pair at the show – big mistake!
By attending ProMat you are positioning you supply chain for future success by experiencing the latest and greatest this industry has to offer.
We are excited to welcome you to Chicago! Enjoy the show!