Six Must Do’s at ProMat 2015
by Sarah Carlson, Marketing Director – Daifuku North America
There is so much to do and see in the Windy City. What a great place for ProMat, the largest expo for supply chain professionals in North America, March 23-26 at McCormick Place!
ProMat will be the highlight of my trip, and Chicago will be icing on the cake! Here are my top 6 must do/must see while at ProMat!
1. Visit the action packed show floor! With over 800 exhibits covering 340,000 square feet, you are sure to find the the latest manufacturing and supply chain solutions.
2. Enjoy a Chicago Style hot dog! If you haven’t experienced this savory delight, ProMat is the time to go for it! I hear Portillo’s is delicious, located on W Ontario St.
3. Get a little Bluesy? Chicago is known for the best live blues music in the world! Buddy Guy’s Legends is the place to be for great live blues located at 700 S Wabash Ave. We met Buddy Guy when we were at ProMat two years ago.
4. Laugh with Frank Caliendo at MHI 70th Anniversary Event and maybe catch a show at Second City Comedy Club!
5. Get smart! Go to the on-floor seminars at ProMat to learn about the latest material handling innovations! Click here to see a complete list.
Below are seminars that we will present at the show.
a. Monday at 1:30pm in Theater C
How robotics and other technologies meet the needs of modern DC Operations
b. Tuesday at 12pm in Theater G
Top 10 Reasons AGVs/AGCs Are Transforming Material Handling
c. Tuesday at 3pm in Theater G
Top 5 Ways AGVs drive lean efficiency and reduce costs in manufacturing
6. Visit friends in the industry! This is a great time to reconnect with industry professionals and share innovative ideas to make us all more productive!
DAIFUKU NORTH AMERICA HOLDING COMPANY is an MHI member and ProMat exhibitor.
Come to booth #1013 to see live demonstrations of our integrated systems, including Wynright’s Robotic Mixed Case De-Palletizer with 3D vision-sensing technology as it removes mixed cases from Webb’s SmartCart Automatic Guided Cart (AGC) and places them on a Wynright’s Geen Line Conveyor. Also, you can register for a chance to win tickets to college basketball’s most important games!