Webinar: How Barrett Distribution Nails Nationwide eCommerce Fulfillment using Gather AI’s Drone Technology
Time: 1PM ET
Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_HzZftgzqRoCiqXX-9OxTTQ
Join us September 27th for a webinar hosted by MHI on Gather AI Drone Technology. In this webinar, we will discuss how Barrett Distribution nails nationwide eCommerce Fulfillment for Stadium Goods using Gather AI’s Drone Technology.
Stadium Goods, a retailer focused on sneakers and streetwear items, specializes in unworn rare and collectible items as well as game-worn sneakers. Managing a large, very high-sku inventory operation is unique and challenging. Stadium Goods relies on their third-party logistics (3PL) provider, Barrett Distribution Centers, to manage their entire supply chain for them: inbound, storage, inventory management, outbound DTC fulfillment & retail B2B. One important tool Barrett Distribution relies on is Gather AI’s drone-powered inventory monitoring solution.
During this webinar, you will learn:
– How Barrett Distribution and Stadium Goods manage this complex inventory challenge today
– Why accurate inventory is a cornerstone of successful eCommerce Fulfillment
– How Gather AI’s inventory monitoring solution helps Barrett Distribution meet and exceed their clients’ expectations, leading to a better experience for the consumer
– Steve Schweighofer, Stadium Goods VP of Operations
– Alex Glanzer, Operations Manager for Barrett Distribution
– Jesus Barrientos, ICQA Manger for Barrett Distribution
– Judy Gordon, VP of Marketing for Gather AI
Don’t miss this important opportunity to learn more about Gather AI’s Drone Technology and enhance your supply chain operations. Register to attend today at no cost.