MODEX is Back! 6 pro tips to get the most out of the biggest supply chain event this year
MODEX 2022 opens on March 28 in Atlanta. After two years without large industry trade shows, we are all a little out of practice in our event prep. Now is the time to make sure you are ready to hit the ground running to get the most out of this experience. MODEX is the biggest supply chain event this year with a lot going on. Don’t think you can pull this one off without any planning! Here are some pro tips.
1) Make sure you and your team are pre-registered before you arrive in Atlanta. This will save you a lot of time and allow you to avoid long registration lines on-site. If you pre-register, you can download a QR code to your phone and quickly scan it to get your badge so you can go directly to the show floor and educational sessions.
2) Prioritize your attendance goals. There are many reasons to attend MODEX. Here are some of the main benefits of attending MODEX that can help you plan and prioritize your time:
–Discover the Latest Innovation: With more than 850 exhibitors and over 400,000 square feet of exhibits, you will have a wide range supply chain solutions and innovations to choose from. Attending MODEX is the best way to keep abreast of new technology and the latest industry trends.
–Get Educated: The MODEX Supply Chain Conference allows attendees to learn from hundreds of thought leaders through 170 seminars and four keynotes about manufacturing and supply chain trends and technologies that can shape your future business success.
–Peer-to-Peer Networking: Bringing together so many solution providers, thought leaders and manufacturing and supply chain professionals makes MODEX a powerful networking event. It’s the best place to maintain existing relationships and develop new ones. The MODEX Backyard, Young Professionals Event and Industry Night are big networking opportunities.
3) Use MODEX planning and networking tools. modexshow.com offers you many resources to help you plan your visit. Access the latest expo news, a printable Expo Guide and find details on MODEX’s 850 exhibitors and the solutions they offer. Get information on the supply chain conference, keynotes and networking events. There is also travel and hotel information to help you plan your trip to Atlanta and get the lay of the land once on-site. Downloading the MODEX app is also a planning must. This is where you can create your personalized itinerary for the show – adding exhibitors of interest and educational sessions to attend. You can also connect with exhibitors and fellow attendees and set up times to meet face-to-face. It is your best planning resource for MODEX 2022.
4) Define exhibitors and sessions of interest. By making a list of exhibitors and sessions most related to your company, industry or business challenge before the show, you can plan your schedule in advance and make the best use of your time.
5) Make plans to have some fun. Visit the MODEX Backyard and taste some of the best offerings from Atlanta’s famous food trucks. Purchase your Industry Night tickets to have some laughs with comedian Preacher Lawson before they sell out. Explore Atlanta’s culinary scene and make your dinner reservations in advance. Explore attractions near the Georgia World Congress Center like the College Football Hall of Fame, The Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coke.
6) Wear comfortable shoes! There will be a lot of walking – don’t be a fashion hero – choose your footwear for comfort, not style. And don’t try to break in a new pair at the show – big mistake!
After two years, MODEX will be the first major supply chain event that brings the industry back together. By attending you are positioning you supply chain for future success by experiencing the latest and greatest this industry has to offer.
We are excited to welcome you to Atlanta! Enjoy the show!